Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

It was Lucy's for about 10 seconds...Cricket of course being a pest..."gimme, gimme, gimme!"

bound and determined to take what she thinks is rightfully hers...which is EVERYTHING!

"I win! mine, mine, mine..naner, naner, naner!"

Lucy is so patient..Cricket is very lucky to have such a patient, giving and gentle sister.

Thanks again Jeanne! We can't find them here.
You rock! :D :D

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Poor Lucy!! Good sharing from a big sister!! ;)

That sucky ball is as big as Cricket!! :D

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
LOL
Everything big sister has, little sister wants.

Cute pics, Molly. (and Lucy, you're such a good girl to share your first ever sucky ball!!)

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
What a great present! I'll be curious to see how long the sucky ball retains its stuffing.

And well done, Jeanne! Way to trick Molly into posting more pictures of Lucy and Cricket.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Does this mean I should send black Theo toys in order to see new pics of him?? ;)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Whatever it takes! :D

(sorry Molly for hijacking your thread!)

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
good idea, Felicia sending toys to Theo!
:p

only time will tell if sucky ball gets a nice long lifespan like the hotdog stuffie you sent at Christmas... :D

or gets blown to bits in a frenzy but the 2 wild childs in the next day or 2. :(

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Jeanne youre a doll! how nice of you

lol poor Lucy..she IS so patient!

ok Jeanne when you come for the lab fest and ask " What can i bring?" Answer= a sucky ball please!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I'm glad to see Molly and Cricket are enjoying the suckyball. After I posted the other week, Molly asked where I had got it and since I was going out to get an extra for Ranger, I picked up one for her.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
You're welcome Molly. By the way for JL-ers, these sucky balls are at Petco. I think I'll keep picking up one or two whenever I see them. They make great gifts. :)

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
LOL, Cricket is sooo cute. She resembles a Sucky ball. Good thing Lucy can tell the difference ;D

And Payton is jealous. I could never get her one. She would tear it apart in record time :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts