Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came home from work today to a package in our mail addressed to CoCo! So CoCo and I opened it up, and low and behold Henery (and his mom Felicia) had sent a baby gift for CoCo's little brother or sister! It is a SUPER soft yellow baby blanket, with a satiny fabric on one side.... just gorgeous, I want to curl up to sleep with it myself!

Cute card from Henery:

CoCo thinks it could use some slobber, but mom wouldn't let her take it! (mean mom!)

CoCo being a good girl:

So thank you Henery and Felicia!!!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
YAY, you got it!! :D

Isn't it the softest ever?? I wish they made grownup-sized blankets!! LOL! :D

Henery and I just wanted to send you something to welcome your new baby!! Eeeeee!!!!

Henery says, CoCo, don't you know that babies love slobber? It means you love them LOTS. So, it's s'okay to slobber on the blankie for the baby! ;)

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do wish they made those blankies adult size, lol!

CoCo already gives the baby kisses on her mom's big belly, so we're quite sure that we will never need to wash this baby's face or any exposed skin (or clean up under the high chair!)... ;) So bring on the slobber!

Feclicia, it really made me smile, thanks so much!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
How very sweet! :)

And really- a good baby blanket is wonderful!! We had favorites here that were used daily. That one looks like it would fit the bill perfectly. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts