Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a regular here and don't have too much time to post but I wanted to say thank you to the new friends I have made here and all of you who were so very helpful. Thank you for your prayers, good wishes & thoughts, links, PM's and everything you have said. It really means alot to me. Quick recap, Buford was diagnosed with Lyme's and renal failure. He wasn't doing well the first week home (came home Feb.23rd) and we honestly didn't think he was going to make it a week later. He's tougher than I thought and I am so glad and thank God for him every single day. We took him off the doxycycline because it was making him vomit and he won't eat the k/d so he eats whatever....not what I would like but he is better and he's happy so that's what counts, IMHO.

He's more alert, has a good appetite and I think that he has put some weight back on. He gets tired easily when outside now but loves being in the warm spring air and seeing him frolick, sniff and just sit and relax in the grass brings a smile to my face. We are happy that he toughed it out for us. We need him as much as he needs us. I hope we can have him for as long as possible but I know he is doing well because of your prayers so I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I keep you all, Labs and families, in my heart and hope your own wishes and prayers will be answered. :angel:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Yea Buford! I am so glad to hear he is doing better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts