Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's finally here. anyone have any good plans this weekend. going to be a heatwave here with temps in the 60's.

it will be bittersweet for me. the horse i was leasing is going to auction tomorrow morning. he has had some lame issues in the past and i didn't want to buy him for that very reason. since the economy is so bad, she needs less mouths to feed so two colts are going as well. i have leased him for only a few short months but he has come to mean a lot to me. my first horse.

i will be out at the barn tomorrow working with some other horses and then shopping for SIL's birthday sunday. DH and i go to our cooking class sunday morning. it will be a busy weekend.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
#1: Stay in bed for as long as possible.:D

#2: Go out & buy a lotto ticket & become an instant millionaire. :rolleyes:

#3: Bath my dogs. :p

#4: Don't know. Was told by one of the neighbours to brace myself for a surprise on Sunday arvo. I have no idea what he's talking about because it's not my birthday or any other anniversary. :eek:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
YEA !!! for fridays.

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead on Sunday. YEA !!!! more daylight.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I'm so sorry about your horse :(

Saturday we're going to visit a breeder!! I can't wait :D We talked on the phone for about an hour on Wednesday night - she was so nice, we just clicked.

Sunday I fly down to NC to visit my best friend for four days, also can't wait for that! I just wish I could've driven so Jake could come too - but driving 10 hours by myself got the veto from John and my family.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
It's a beautiful day here in Milwaukee... I'm hoping to enjoy some of it after work and I'm REALLY hoping it lasts through the weekend.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
On Saturday, I have a dog coming in for a month and a half of training.

Clean House

Set up a new Rally curriculum for my Rally Classes. The one set up by the former instructor sucks big time.

We are suppose to get a lot of rain, so mostly indoor stuff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts