Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now things are starting to move. We have made an offer on the Loblolly Ridge property's and now awaiting word from the owner.
Remember this is Loblolly Ridge.

What I forgot to mention in my previous post is that when we drove down the ridge to check out the lake we found another property listed by the same agent. This property, 1.4 acres, is adjacent to the Loblolly Ridge 1 ac. The site has what would best be described as a two room manufactured cabin that is 10' X 24'. It sits directly across the loop road from the lake. Also included is a 10' X 20' storage shed.
We made an offer for this property and the owner made a counter offer which we have agreed to. Now we have a fall back position.
If we can negotiate to buy Loblolly Ridge I can construct a stair trail down to the lake front cabin and use it as a studio/workshop.
If we cannot come to terms on Loblolly Ridge we will still have 1.4 acres to build on.
Are you ready. The property was listed for $21,900 and the owner accepted $20,000. You can't even buy a new car for that or at least one with seats.
Check it out.
In the top photo on the right you can see that it even comes with a dog house. Right, like my two city boys would put on paw into that.:biggrin1: They will assume ownership of the couch in the cabin.
1732 Acr 319, Pineywoods Lake real estate Homes for sale in Frankston, TX 75763, Waterview Cabin In The Woods - LakeHouse.com properties, lakefront, waterfront

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Just to be clear, when you say adjacent, do you mean the two properties actually share a property line? If they do, I'd buy them both and be my own neighbor.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to be clear, when you say adjacent, do you mean the two properties actually share a property line? If they do, I'd buy them both and be my own neighbor.
Yes, One is on the top of the ridge and the other is at the bottom but the plots abut each other. We are going to negotiate to purchase both.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
That is awesome, I hope it all works out. The Princess and the Pea bed is odd . . .

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Wow! What a great deal with both properties. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
That would be awesome! I can't beleive that price for 1.4 acres lakefront! Good luck with the negotiations for the house but at least you have to lot to fall back on.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Wow, you got that... 1.4 lakefront for 20,000? That is so cool. Awesome. I am keeping my fingers crossed you get the loblolly property as well, but I think you will. Nice!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts