Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DockDogs will be in College Station, Texas, April 24-25. Perfect time to come out and see what it's all about or even to let your dog try it out.

Info and registration: Duck Jam in College Station

And then for those of you on the east coast, DockDogs is coming to Virginia Beach. And guess who will be jumping in this event: Sally, Spud, and Hoppy!

Come on out and join the fun....or let your dog have a try at it.

Info and registration: Care-a-Lot Pet Extravaganza in Virginia Beach

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Think I'll take Duke to College Station for the Big Wave competition on Saturday. It's only 90 miles from Houston.
Duke's only competed once and was placed in the Junior Division.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I just completed the registration on line for the College Station event. Duke and I will be in the 11AM wave and the 1PM wave on Saturday April 15th. Our team name is Duke John's Jumper.
Hope to see all JL'ers in this area there.
This will be Duke's second competition. His first was last summer here in Houston where he won a third place Junior medal with a giant leap of 11'4". :D
He did the 11' 4" from almost a stop at the end of the dock so if I can get him to jump with momentum I'm sure he could pass the 15' mark and move up to the Senior division. He does running leaps at the dog park every weekend. Maybe this time he will be more comfortable on the dock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts