Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the hell with 2s

3s are worse not only are they just as willfull and opinionated as when they were 2 but now they can fucking talk

god save me and save him

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
a friend of mine recently said the exact same thing.. 2 was easy compared to 3

G

·
I can somewhat relate...my boyfriend's 3 year old is wearing me out with the "why" and "how come" and "hold on" and the SASS and that little girl SCHRREEEECCCHHH! I can't do anything about it because he tolerates stuff I would never tolerate and could never get away with as a kid...

OY. Best of luck to you. At least I can get up and go out with my friends when I need some adult time.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Don't worry! Only 18 more years to go!
The best age is from 4 to 12 years old (IMO).....Hang in there.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah next week caryns got him thank god

i dont get a lot of whys but the sass is getting to me i think i want gag him for an hour or so

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Amen! the 2's were nothing compared to the 3's. I found that with both my kids. My son turns 4 in about five weeks, I'm hoping it just ends then and there! LOL.

G

·
creatism said:

i dont get a lot of whys but the sass is getting to me i think i want gag him for an hour or so
The sass kills me too. My mom woulda busted my ass for the crap Rylee says to us. Granted, her mother has her a lot and lets her run around like a heathen so it's not all Rylee's fault. But ****...Scott tries to teach her manners and its all undone every day by the time she gets back from her mothers.

"Hold on"
"Just a minute"
"Whatever"
"I DID"
"YOU Do it"
"I don't think so"

All of this with a head bob and that hand thing.

I have to walk away. 3 years old and she's pulling that crap. I can't imagine her when she's a teen. God help us all.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BudGirl8 said:
creatism said:

The sass kills me too. My mom woulda busted my ass for the crap Rylee says to us. Granted, her mother has her a lot and lets her run around like a heathen so it's not all Rylee's fault. But ****...Scott tries to teach her manners and its all undone every day by the time she gets back from her mothers.

"Hold on"
"Just a minute"
"Whatever"
"I DID"
"YOU Do it"
"I don't think so"

All of this with a head bob and that hand thing.

I have to walk away. 3 years old and she's pulling that crap. I can't imagine her when she's a teen. God help us all.

all of what you just said, if thomas pulled half of that i would have to make him not be able to sit down for a year oh my god

thats the other thing that scares me about dating. what if her kid (if she has one) behaives in a way that i would murder thomas if he acted like that.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
thats the other thing that scares me about dating.
Don't date a woman with kids. :)

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
This is why the only kids we'll have are the 4-footed kind. ;) Sorry it's rough right now, though.

Oh, don't date a woman with kids, and more importantly, who doesn't want them. Or meet the kids before it gets serious enough for you to break it off if they're absolute monsters. Good luck.

G

·
TobysTrix said:
This is why the only kids we'll have are the 4-footed kind. ;) Sorry it's rough right now, though.

Oh, don't date a woman with kids, and more importantly, who doesn't want them. Or meet the kids before it gets serious enough for you to break it off if they're absolute monsters. Good luck.
Boy Scott and I broke all these rules. I don't want kids of my own and I didn't want to date someone with kids. Turns out, I wasn't willing to walk away from a really great guy just because he had a kid. I just don't want to have my own. ;D So I have my furkid and he has his little girl and somehow we're going to have to make this work because we're all under one roof now. Welcome to the jungle...

I know what you mean about having to watch what you say...I have a mouth like a trucker and re-learning how to say things without using those words sometimes is difficult! hehehe

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I've found 4 to be the worst age with both of my kids (and we're at it with my youngest now). They both got very opinionated, turned into little individuals with tastes of their own for what kind of things they'll wear, what kinds of food they'll eat, etc... and they started rebelling against the chores. My youngest is still a work in progress, but the oldest picked up on thing pretty quickly. He's a dream child now. I hope the youngest follows suite soon, because some days, I'm ready to put him outside with a "free to a good home" sign! ;) lol

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
I never thought the two's were terrible. It's the fours that'll do ya' in! Seriously. I think four year olds are a lot harder than two year olds. It was the same for all of my kids too. But if you think this is something wait until you have a teenager! mwahahaha! Some of it is what you dream of when you have kids, they are real people with interesting points of view and you can have great conversations and then BAM!! It's just like dealing with the four year old again, but in a man size body.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
Every age has it's challenges. Mine are 7 & 4. I'll tell you one thing though, I'll take the "terrible twos" over an arrogant 16 year old anyday. Just a little bit of wisdom from my older mom-friends that I keep tucked away for consolation when my daughters are winding me up. ;)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Been there and done that three times!! What was amazing, everybody survived(don't know how sometimes).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts