10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heroes/Villains.

8PM

CBS

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
We just finally watched the final episode of the last series last night to make room for the new one. First of all, what bee did Shambo have up her ass about Mick and Natalie? And wow, Natalie got fat in a hurry. Hard to even recognize her on the follow-up show. Reminded me of Ozzy porking out after his series.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Another season....stephanie is back right?!! She was always my fav....such an awesome attitude. And that firefighter Tom? I think?....going to check survivor site to see who is actaully on before I say something dumb.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
We'll be watching, but I'm decidely 'meh' about it. We gave it up a few seasons ago.

I'm only excited about watching James.....

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Stephanie-love evaporated between her Season One (when she showed awesome tenaciousness in being the ONLY member of her tribe to merge) and Season Two (when she showed awesome asshattedness by PRINCESSING around like everyone else should fall at her feet in adoration).

Cerie sufffered the same fate.

Not sure *who* I'm rooting for....

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
My Stephanie-love evaporated between her Season One (when she showed awesome tenaciousness in being the ONLY member of her tribe to merge) and Season Two (when she showed awesome asshattedness by PRINCESSING around like everyone else should fall at her feet in adoration).
ah, and I thought it was funny.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I can't stand Cerie. She wanted to know why she was a "Hero" on the preview show last week. LOL Russel was on the radio this morning and it sounds like he and Boston Rob are going to be adversaries. Looks to be interesting. I still want Ozzy back...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts