Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Clever boy Dylan, when Jed did the gold class there's a section where you have to tether them and leave the room, one stupid woman tethered her Greyhound to the radiator pipes, needless to say as soon as his mom left the room there was a creeking and glugging and the clanking of copper pipe as it lurched to the door his mom had exited!

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
did you staple him to the floor like i suggested?

Even used the type three staples that you recommended in your email Kelli !

Nobody noticed although Dylan's eyes were a little bloodshot and the bandages on his webbed feet should come off in plenty of time for next week's lesson

*smooch*

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clever boy Dylan, when Jed did the gold class there's a section where you have to tether them and leave the room, one stupid woman tethered her Greyhound to the radiator pipes, needless to say as soon as his mom left the room there was a creeking and glugging and the clanking of copper pipe as it lurched to the door his mom had exited!
This was untethered and in the middle of the sports hall with "naughty" dogs running past him I'll have you know K !!!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Wooohooo Dylan!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Oh great, pretty soon you're going to be bragging that you have a golden Lab. ;)

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Congratulations:) Gracie and i have been working on stay-down while leaving the room for a while..she does it great for the trainer, but not with me. Oh well we will just keep trying.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts