Just Labradors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got someone in trouble! I caught a graduate student fishing on the lake (strictly forbidden) and the guy tried to worm his way out saying he had permission from the DNR and his faculty adviser (who is married to the director of the whole place).

I asked if he had permission from the Sanctuary's Facilities Manager (me....but I did not tell him who I was). He hemmed and hawed and finally said no. He asked who I was and I told him my name. He asked who the Facility Manager was...I told him my name...hehehehehehehe. Then I proceeded to call his adviser, who said he was going to go find him and rip him a new *******!!! Heheheheheheheheh

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Too bad he wasn't related to the Penguin. lol
I would have gotten the .22 out for that! (Did that once with a bunch of hooligans one evening (many years ago). I was doing an evening cruise and caught the guys throwing things at the birds. I draped the 12 gauge out the window and asked the boys if I could help them with anything.......they beat a hasty retreat!

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
That's funny! That story remided me of something happened way back when I was in grad school. On the second floor was a faculty men's restroom. Funny thing was the "regular" men's and womens restrooms were right next to it. Anyway, some undergraduate student went in the faculty men's room. One of our organic professors locked him in there. After a few minutes you could hear these loud yells and knocks on the inside of the door. We all just stood around there laughing our heads off!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Your story reminded me of a time several years ago when my son caught someone turkey hunting on land that only he and my husband had permission to hunt. Travis recognized the young man from seeing him at a house just down the road from the farm where he was hunting and asked him if he had been given permission to hunt from the landowner. The reply was "I have permission from Travis G--- and his father." Travis promptly offered his hand in greeting and said, "Hello, I'm Travis G.... and I don't believe we've met."

·
Banned
2,041 Posts
So glad ya got em . Maybe he can go do something really bad now . lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts