Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teamwork!!
Aidan is a strong swimmer but Emma's long legs allow her to just fly in the water.

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/emma4us/?action=view&current=Teamwork.flv

And this is my 86 year old Gram....she is here for a week with us to give my folks a little break. Gram lives with them.

She has dementia pretty badly and can't remember our names half the time or the kid's names...BUT..she never EVER confuses the dog's names!! lmbo!
Priorities, priorities...
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c238/emma4us/?action=view&current=June2vidsandpics023.flv

Links work now :laugh: Thanks for letting me know.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Is it just me ?? That link said page not found......

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Worked for me! :D

Love Aidan and Emma sharing the bumper!! Your Gram is soo cute! :D

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok good...glad it's fixed now. I dont know what the heck I did the first time ::)

Thanks, she is a sweetie.
She was my hero when I was a kid. She drove a pink Mark IV Lincoln Continental, smoked these long colored cigarettes from Nat Sherman's smoke shop in NYC, dressed to the 9's everywhere she went...she was one cool Grandmother :laugh:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Great videos! Aidan and Emma are little fish!

She was my hero when I was a kid. She drove a pink Mark IV Lincoln Continental, smoked these long colored cigarettes from Nat Sherman's smoke shop in NYC, dressed to the 9's everywhere she went...she was one cool Grandmother
How cute is your gram? I wish my two grandmother's had been as cool as yours!

S

·
0 Posts
Love the video of Emma and Aiden, but the one of your Gram ... ah! That melts me.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:
ok good...glad it's fixed now. I dont know what the heck I did the first time ::)

Thanks, she is a sweetie.
She was my hero when I was a kid. She drove a pink Mark IV Lincoln Continental, smoked these long colored cigarettes from Nat Sherman's smoke shop in NYC, dressed to the 9's everywhere she went...she was one cool Grandmother :laugh:
How awesome that you have such wonderful memories of Gram. :) The videos are great, and the one of Gram will be a precious new memory to add to your heart.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Do me a favor and hug your Gram for me. I miss mine so much. My grandpa's died before I was born. But my mum's mum died 15 years ago. She use to winter with us for 20 years so I was so use to her being here. Dad's mom died 4 years ago and I miss her so much.

I was blessed with 2 wonderful loving grandma's and it makes me so happy to see people who loves there's are much as I did mine. I always tell people treasure them while you can because you sure miss them when they are gone.

I love the pictures of Aidan and Emma. It looks like Emma has a more efficient stroke going. One of Aidan's legs goes out to side a little and so he doesn't make as good of time.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hugs to Gram delivered.

Karon, Emma also cheats! She ran along the deck and jumped in closer to the bumper ::)

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Emma didn't cheat did you girl. She says she will take brains before beauty any day of the week. Let the boy get by on his hunky looks she will out smart him all the time.

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Those two are real fish! I bet they get great muscles of all the swimming in the pool.

I wish my Emma would like to swim. She loves to splash around in the water. But no swimming. ;)

Your grandma is really sweet. You have to deliever a hug from me too. ;)

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Loved the bumper sharing. How cute was that. Your Grandma seems like such a sweetie. I'd love to have my Grandma back. :'( She came from Syria when she was 17 and never saw most of her family again. I would love to be half the woman she was. Don't you just love Grandmas??? They are something special.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
OH yeah, it works now !! LOL.... I told my hubby WE need a pool ! A HUGE pool like yours !! They are great together ! We have a cheater too, Sherman waits till the others are 3/4 of the way back in, and he runs out and tries to steal the bumper ! We have a pond......not a pool.

Melissa
;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts