Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this in an email yesterday:

Dear Twilight Fans,

I'm very happy to announce that Taylor Lautner will be playing Jacob Black in NEW MOON, and that he's doing so with the enthusiastic support of Summit Entertainment, the producers, and Stephenie Meyer.

The characters in Stephenie's books go through extraordinary changes of circumstance and also appearance; so it is not surprising that there has been speculation about whether the same actor would portray a character who changes in so many surprising ways throughout the series.

But it was my first instinct that Taylor was, is, and should be Jacob, and that the books would be best served by the actor who is emotionally right for the part.

I think that fans of TWILIGHT, the book and the movie, will be surprised by the Jacob Black that Taylor will bring to the screen in NEW MOON; and I'm looking forward to working with him and the rest of the cast in realizing the film.

Very Best,

Chris Weitz

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
<stomping feet> I want someone that looks older!!!! Ughhhh!!! Maybe they are keeping the same guy for when Breaking Dawn comes out? I dunno, he's just so freaking young, I can't imagine New Moon w/ him as Jacob. Maybe it will be spectacular! I dunno.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
**** and I was going to write and suggest Eddie Spears. You think I was drooling over James at Twilight, Jackie. I'd need a bucket and a towel if Eddie was on the big screen. ****.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
labby said:
**** and I was going to write and suggest Eddie Spears. You think I was drooling over James at Twilight, Jackie. I'd need a bucket and a towel if Eddie was on the big screen. ****.
Between the two of us, they'd think there had been a pack of Labs drooling over treats in the theater! ;) :hungry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts