Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow. I just filed my taxes friday and received my refund last night. THat was great. I got it quicker than a friend who was in a rush and went to H&R block and spent 4 times my amount.

Sorry just had to share.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
We just got notice that our refund has been electronically deposited. We filed somewhere around the end of March.

And it's good that the $$ is in because we've already pledged a good chunk of it to the City of Orlando Board of Tourism!!!

<<happy dance!!>>

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine is gone as well. Vacation spending money and daycare and boarding while I am gone for Mambo. Just enough left to pay my insurance for 6 months.

Everytime I get some extra cash its gone before I can even think about what I want to spend it on. Got a bonus at work. Next day car broke down and had to spend 600. day after that had to pay a 200 speeding ticket.

·
Registered
795 Posts
MAN!!! We filed ours about 4 weeks ago and STILL nothing...should I expect an audit? I would never think they would come after a couple with no children who are both in school and whos income is puny...hmmm. But yeah, ours is already spent...new laptop for me!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
We get an extension to file by October. ::)
Won't get our refund till late November or early December 2007.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
We had ours done 2/23. The check has been cashed but no refund yet. I know he is busy but... He told us to expect the refund in about 5 weeks when we had them done. He is an awesome tax accountant, but come on! Last year we didn't get it until June. you don't have to file on time if you are getting a refund. It kind of ticks me off. I made the earliest possible available appointment he had and still nothing.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I filed mine last week and website says I should get my refund direct deposited on Friday......

But my money is also spent.....all toward my honeymoon......

M

·
0 Posts
Glad you guys are all getting refunds. I'm not in that crowd this year. :(

Screwed by partners.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts