Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
:) Quick refund!

I'm trying to decide whether to try and tackle ours myself or let our CPA do it. It'd be simple if it weren't for Jason's business stuff.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Way to go! I was hoping to do mine tomorrow but I'm still waiting on one statement from my credit union.
Maybe it will come today! Then I'm all set to go. :D

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
What is this "refund" you speak of??

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
you yanks and your ridiculous tax back refunds.. so jealous =(

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
*doink* Went to my credit union online... got my tax info... will e-file tomorrow.
Should have nice refund in about 10 days. YIPPEE!

·
Registered
702 Posts
I was pretty surprised to get my thing in the mail yesterday. I honestly forgot that I worked a few weeks after the new year at Target last year. I get a whole $8 apparantly. WOOT! Lucky me!!!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Nothing here yet either.

SO is a CPA, so I get my taxes done by him! Apparently I'm getting money back this year eventually :happy:

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
kelli said:
you yanks and your ridiculous tax back refunds.. so jealous =(
No refunds here.

If you are getting refunds you are basically loaning the government money. If you know your situation won't change much, you are better off adjusting the amount of taxes taken out of your pay and break even with Uncle Sam on April 15. Far too many people use the federal witholding tax like a savings bank. It doesn't pay interest and really most people could use the money in each paycheck.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts