Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start by saying that if you haven't been following Tatum's story, and/or you get bored easily, this is not a video you will find thrilling.

It is hilarious to watch in real life, but on video, it doesn't look like much.

Now that I've built all of you up to an excited frenzy, let me say that this video represents so much growth on the part of Tatum. She is a wonderful creature, and I love her developing joie de vivre. ;D

Tatum is the smaller black lab in the green collar. Black lab, red collar = Jacob. Yellow lab, blue collar = Althea.

The green fence is annoying, but it keeps the labs from tearing up the new grass seed we planted in some attack of optimism this spring.

ETA: the video is 1:20

M

·
0 Posts
Nice video, but I must say, your yard even looks a little worse than mine,(mud, straw, no lawn left), which I thought would be imposible ;D

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
MINE! MINE! All MINE! Yeah, Tatum! Ever wonder what would happen if they decided to work two against one? (or god forbid, all three against you?) How long has this taken, Jenn, I can't remember!

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
That is awesome Jenn!!!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Jenn that's awesome!!!!!

It's amazing how far she has come since your first posts about her ;D

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for looking, everyone. I am so proud of her. :)

Emma the Lab said:
How is she with you now?
She is good, not great. She clearly likes being near me but gets spooked easily.

Merlot_1 said:
your yard even looks a little worse than mine,(mud, straw, no lawn left), which I thought would be imposible ;D
Yes, it is a mess. Since then, we have fenced off the straw part and the grass is starting to grow in. The video was from about a month ago.

BoatDog said:
Ever wonder what would happen if they decided to work two against one? (or god forbid, all three against you?) How long has this taken, Jenn, I can't remember!
Tatum dominates when she goes against Jacob and Aly, which is how it usually goes down. In some parts of the video, you can see her briefly dragging both of them. We have had Tatum since June 2006.

Right now she is actually lying at my feet even though she is free to go into another room if she wishes.

;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts