Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel bad for Cody when ever I leave the house now. For some reason this has just started in the past couple of weeks. When I leave the house and Cody stays behind, Tater cries and goes crazy. He sits by the front door waiting for me to get home. Or in the afternoons since Cody is home before me he sits and waits for me. Cody took some pics of him last night when I went to the store.

Most of the time its just Tater and I because Cody travels. Or when he is home we leave the house together most of the time. Next time I leave I will get Cody to record it.

Does your puppy do this when you leave? Tater does this when I leave the room. Its kind of sweet.

Here is the picture of him sitting in front of the door waiting for me to come back. He is so sweet!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Allie will do that when I leave through the front door because she thinks I am going to go for a walk without her :)

My husband and I are home together most times but I am the one who usually walks her.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dawwwww Tater is so cute.

Billie doesn't like it when I go to another room without her. If I leave she waits for me. I don't think she whines or anything but she does try to follow me out the door.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Tater is cute.

Sam, don't you find your relationship with Tater has changed now that you do more stuff with him, and include him in more things, and sleep in your room at night?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
that is sooo sweet. sad, but sweet.

·
Registered
762 Posts
How sweet! Lucy does that to an extent. She doesn't whine or stay by the door when we leave (they're both in a crate then) but at night she sleeps outside my bedroom door when hubby is off. (He works nights, so on his nights off he's up all night and they dont have to go in their crates in my room.) I'd let her sleep with me but she hogs the bed. ::)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts