Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sight of Joe/Heidi hugging each other in the trenches, looking like any second, a German officer was going to loom over their heads and march them off to a POW camp, charged with Morse Code Incompetence of the Highest Order, was just hilarious.

As was Brandy with her whining: "This is NOT what I signed up for." Well, I hate to quibble, my dear, but in essence, YES IT WAS!!!! We also laughed at her: "SMART people do Morse Code." Not so sure Joe/Heidi would agree.

I also winced more than once at the lack of knowledge of the distinguishing features of WWI vs WWII.

And a couple more laughlines: Jordan/Dan with all the costumes (but how DUMB were they in giving up a slot to Jet/Cord, simply for bickering over the jog/run issue).

And the cyclists w/the mushroomheads. We thought they all looked like Mario.

Also chuckled @ Jet (or was it Cord?) reading the clue about a bag-eww-wet!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I am sick to death of those 2 chicks. I am actually sick to death of people being upset that they have to climb something, crawl through something, eat something... YOU signed on for The Amazing Race, had you never watched before?

Put up or shut up.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I wasn't sure why the cops had it out for Joe and Heidi. Sure he was trying to be positive about his knee injury, but I didn't think he was boasting too much. I hope they get theirs next episode. Though I suppose it's a good move to eliminate a "stronger" team when you have the chance.

I thought Jordan and Jeff were going to have to do both tasks as their speed bump. Shoring up a trench looked fairly easy.

Dan/Jordan are such a whiny couple. The merci vs mercy comment was obnoxious. (I think it was them).....

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I thought Jordan and Jeff were going to have to do both tasks as their speed bump. Shoring up a trench looked fairly easy.
yeah, me too. They won't last past next week, all the mistakes they made just driving to the first destination made me feel ill for them.

I actually thought the police men did Joe and Heidi a favor, I can't imagine Joe being able to ride a bike for 4 miles on a bum knee. But what a way to end...they looked so defeated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts