Just Labradors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...from treating the thing like a AAA tour rather than a cutthroat race for a mil. Love her, but clearly she didn't have th Right Stuff.

Cowboys!!!

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Yep. the triathletes didn't seem to realise it was a race.

Good on the cowboys. I liked their attitude and humbleness. I also thought the challenges were a bit skewed in their favour this round, but they were really, really impressive.

Not sure how much longer that big brother couple will hang in there. Being able to navigate is huge on this race and well Jordan, doesn't seem to have much between those ears. That being said. There are weaker teams that may go first.

I found myself yelling at the TV with the brothers "Release the parking brake, release the parking brake!". I'm surprised that all teh teams don't take standard driving lessons before they leave on teh race.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I found myself yelling at the TV with the brothers "Release the parking brake, release the parking brake!". I'm surprised that all teh teams don't take standard driving lessons before they leave on teh race.
How many times before have we seen a team where they couldn't drive a standard. I told my hubby last night "when our son is old enough to drive you will find someone with a stick shift and teach him to drive it."

Loved that the cowboys redeemed themselves. I kept waiting for them to get lost, so glad they didn't.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TAR RULE #1 -- DO not show up for a race without first having become adept at how to drive a standard-shift car.
SURVIVOR RULE #1 -- DO not show up for a season without first having become adept a how to create fire without a flint.

How. many. times. must. we. say. it.

Oh my gravy!!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I thought the Cowboys were going to be too nice, so when they didn't tell the other teams that they were at the wrong bus station . . . I was impressed. Go Cowboys!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And for both shows: Learn to eat gross things.

I found repeated humor in the notion that the Roadblock had a distinctive German flavor (Oompah Band, Lederhosen, Kuchen), the teams kept saying GRACIAS when they'd get a clue!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
What did you think about granny getting kicked in the face? I wonder if the contestants sign a death liability waiver. I was shocked.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm sure TAR contestants sign waivers that would rival the New York Telephone Directory in thickness.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.