Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Jordan actually said that in the car, but she was funny. She looked at the camera guy and laughed and said "Don't show that!" Caite later started to say the same things at the statue, but stopped herself. She's too stupid too.

Jordan is funny dumb - she's ditzy and she'll laugh at herself. Caite is annoying stupid - she's mean and thinks she's not stupid.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Jordan is funny dumb - she's ditzy and she'll laugh at herself. Caite is annoying stupid - she's mean and thinks she's not stupid.
I agree. I was actually hoping that Jordan and Jeff would eliminate Caite and Brent. If they had gotten better directions to Tattinger or chosen to stick with the vines I think they would have.

The cowboys unworldliness really bit them on the butt when they went to a place called Champagne. They had bad luck getting to the mansion.

IMO Dan and Jordan were really ignorant when they said the people don't speak good English. I thought the French people they ran into spoke English well enough. She understood their question and gave them a good answer.

I loved the duct tape solution to the car problem. That was priceless.

I wonder when the cops luck will run out...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I am so sad that Jeff and Jordan are gone. I'm sorry but he is just funny and she is cute in her own ditzy way. I love when he said "Don't you just feel like a yo yo" when they couldn't find the grapes. They are a very cute couple, though I wonder if they are still dating in real life, or just for this trip.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I am sad jeff and jordan are gone too....loved them. maybe we can see them again on an allstar TAR, hehe. I was so worried about the cowboys finishing, since they kept driving to the wrong place. I don't see them going too far since they keep making mistake...but I like them too. It is so refreshing to get teams that work together and laugh at their mistakes instead of the bickering angry couples.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
IMO Dan and Jordan were really ignorant when they said the people don't speak good English. I thought the French people they ran into spoke English well enough. She understood their question and gave them a good answer.

I loved the duct tape solution to the car problem. That was priceless.

I wonder when the cops luck will run out...
I agree. If the situation were reversed and people from France (or any other country) came to the US and tried to get an answer . . . they would have much worse luck finding an American that could speak French. The duct tape was awesome! Who would have thought he would have duct tape in his backpack? The cops luck may not ever run out, this isn't a season of great competitors . . .

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
The duct tape was awesome! Who would have thought he would have duct tape in his backpack?
This got me thinking...I wonder what they can and can't bring...remember last season someone brought along a calculator. Interesting.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

OMG, I know. You are in FRANCE. No one there is supposed to speak or understand English. I think they were damned lucky to find as many English-speaking people as they did... in FRANCE!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Jeff and Jordan were my faves.. the show lost its appeal now that they're gone =(

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I miss J&J already and I haven't even seen the first ep without them. I think she is adorable and I just love how Jeff handles it (for the most part). I have the cowboys in my pool though, so I'm glad they're still in it.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Just caught up w/this.

I've been amazed all season that Caite has the rep for being an airhead, based on "the Iraq," but Jordan is actually even MORE spacey!!! But I do agree, there's a goofy, self-deprecating charm to her low IQ. Whereas Caite has a MAJOR attitude that gets annoying after about 10 seconds.

And speaking of genius moments: Cathy Drone?!?!?!?! We were HOWLING. I thought the woman who provided directions to the cathedral was EXTREMELY clear and ADMIRABLY patient, and Dan/Jordan come away with... CATHY DRONE????

bahahahahahahaha!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts