Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate when Dweck is not here for the recap! I was bummed when D/O were eliminated. i think the BQ's are going to win. I was sute the Charla would never find her way through there. The finale looks great!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
D/O crack me up. I'm so sorry they are gone. D or was it O cracked me up when he saw Charla in camo and said something about the Teletubbies attacking. HEHEHEHE! ;D I did lose a lot of respect for them though when they said they hope Charla/Mirna win because they are a class act. Whhaaat? Huh? I had to rerun it just to make sure I heard them correctly. Wow. I didn't see that one coming at all. ::)

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was Oswald that said that about Charla. Very funny. I will miss them. I liked when they were "quoting" what Phil would say when they got to the mat.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I cannot stand that mirnah/schmirna are in the final 3 teams. D/O should have made it... but I cannot beleive what that said about M/S

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I don't like Eric and the g/f (can't remember her name and haven't been watching that long), but he seems like a bit of a tool. I like the beauty queens (can't believe I'm saying that).

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's Eric and Danielle. She always wants to quit. I want the BQ's to win also. They are the only ones left that don't annoy me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts