Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what it is about TAR this season. But truth be told: I am bored silly. No teams are really emerging as particularly likable OR hatable. And the legs are just run-here-do-this-run-there. Blah.

Although painting an elephant was pretty cool!!!

DH - EXCELLENT installment last night. Lynette/Carlos/BitchBoss. And her little figurines. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Susan/Carl/PsychoArtKid - BAHAHahahahaha!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I haven't seen DH yet. TAR - I'm enjoying it, but the tasks don't seem as difficult as usual. I wish those little stunt guys had gotten the boot last night. They're awful - they make the worst decisions and can't find their way around to save their lives. The blondes started last and had an extra task and just barely missed them.

I keep waiting for one thing though. Phil does a weekly update on ew.com. The very first week he said one time they had two teams get into a 45 minute screaming match at the mat. Can't wait to see that.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
It almost doesn't matter who is last to the checkpoint. They're all pretty interchangeable; mostly nice boring people. Even the blond hotty flight attendants, whom I would tend to naturally hate, seem very nice. They're trying very hard to make the brother/sister lawyers the bad guys but aside from having no social skills whatsoever, they aren't exactly stabbing anybody in the back.

The only thing bugging me is the overuse of the phrase "We're breaking the stereotype of _____" Whether it's Asians, lawyers, gays, or deaf people, I'm sick of it. How about just running faster and making better decisions.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"We're breaking the stereotype of _____" Whether it's Asians, lawyers, gays, or deaf people, I'm sick of it. How about just running faster and making better decisions.
True! About the only stereotype they're NOT able to break is TAR LOSERS!!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
DH was great! Gabby cracks me up! I'm so glad Carlos didn't keep the boss around the office very long, I don't know how many episodes I could have watched with her in them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts