Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has begun................

I like the triathletes, so glad they didn't get eliminated. How unworldly were the cowboys? Of course American dollars are more widely accepted than Brazillian currency. Heck when I travel internationally, I buy some US dollars.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Oy! I've not seen a group yet so incapable of following directions. At right at the beginning too, when you are supposed to be 'fresh"! It will be an entertaining run for sure.

I think my favourite moment was when the "The Iraq" bubblehead takes the clue form the CHILEAN guy and says... ''Danke!''.

Someone get that girl a helmet.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I was kind of disappointed in the Cowboys...they just weren't my fanta...er, idea, of what cowboys are.

LOVED grandma, but Jeff is my fave. It will be interesting to see him drag Jordan through this the same way he drug her through Big Brother.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
GO GRAMMA!!!! Love her. Want to see her more toward the front of the pack, though. Let's move it, Nana, and get that half-marathon heart pumping!

And we had instance #142 where people don't watch the show before getting cast. This is NOT the first time TAR has involved a funicular. They should have known what one was......

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
When the 2 people painted the inside of the house, and then asked for a clue . . . . losing the brush . . . not taking the funicular . . . WOW! Read people! The relationship between Jordan and Jeff is going to be fun to watch. If he can keep his cool the whole time, he deserves an award. She would make me nuts. When she read the clue on bus, and then charged up to the ticket counter, "We need 2 tickets to China" and Jeff came in calmly behind her, "Chile" I was dying. When they were carrying the painting supplies, and Jordan was carrying the ladder sideways (blocking the road), and Jeff calmly said, "Give me that. You are making me crazy with that ladder." He is now carrying everything and she is telling him to hurry up. Should be a good season though, I love the triatheletes!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
When the 2 people painted the inside of the house, and then asked for a clue . . . . losing the brush . . . not taking the funicular . . . WOW! Read people! The relationship between Jordan and Jeff is going to be fun to watch. If he can keep his cool the whole time, he deserves an award. She would make me nuts. When she read the clue on bus, and then charged up to the ticket counter, "We need 2 tickets to China" and Jeff came in calmly behind her, "Chile" I was dying. When they were carrying the painting supplies, and Jordan was carrying the ladder sideways (blocking the road), and Jeff calmly said, "Give me that. You are making me crazy with that ladder." He is now carrying everything and she is telling him to hurry up. Should be a good season though, I love the triatheletes!
OMgosh totally forgot the China comment! lol. I laughed so hard when the father/daughter painted the inside of that house, the painting crew just shrugged their shoulders and watched. I wondered if they let them paint because of the camera crew filming them.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I laughed so hard when the father/daughter painted the inside of that house, the painting crew just shrugged their shoulders and watched. I wondered if they let them paint because of the camera crew filming them.
They probably did let them because of the camera crew. They had a ladder and 4 cans of paint . . . it kinda made sense. I wonder what they thought when they arrived at the correct location and had to paint a 2' x 2' square that was eye level . . . probably pissed that they had to carry all of the paint and the **** ladder.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I thought the mistaken painting of the living room was all the more hilarious because of the COLOR!! What are the chances that a team carrying red paint walks in on a home being painted with... RED PAINT!!! And although the color wasn't an exact match, it was sure close enough!

LOLed, too at the cowboys w/the Andele! Andele! As if the cabbie were Speedy Gonzales!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Can I just say Jeff is just the cutest ever!!! Seriously how did he not slap her after the China comment? I love them!!! I haven't watched TAR in at least 3 years, they have me until Jeff and Jordan are gone.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Can I just say Jeff is just the cutest ever!!! Seriously how did he not slap her after the China comment? I love them!!! I haven't watched TAR in at least 3 years, they have me until Jeff and Jordan are gone.
Yeah, it would be nice to see a couple laugh at each other instead of the constant bickering and yelling that is so common in TAR. And anything is better than the "cheyne! Cheyne!!!" from last season.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.