Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beijing! To Maui! And Home.

Margie/Luke zip to the head when they suck it up and carry a 140lb pig 200 yards in record time (aided, for sure, by their decision to tote the thing on their shoulders rather than by hand, as Jaime/Cara and Victor/Tammy do). Using an example of a feast cooking beside them, they have to dress the thing for roasting. T/V screw this up and bleed more time. M/L remain ahead of the pack.

Skidoos! Out to 100 buoy markers. Find a clue.

Onward.

Last task: Search from a pile of surfboards, each adorned with icons from the prior 11 legs. Pull the correct 11 pictures. Set 'em up in order.

Luke is first. His shorts get in the way, so he strips them. No worries or blurries needed; he's wearing a bathing suit underneath.

Cara/Jaime AGAIN have the worst taxi-luck of any team, any season, and they end up calling the police to find where they're going. Oh. And they need to stop for gas. snert.

T/V arrive at the surfboards. Vic, too, has repeated wardrobe malfunctions and drops trou. Thank God for those under-suits.

Luke hits a wall. Cannot find that 11th board. And actually as #10 wrong as well.

Jaime/Cara arrive. Jaime is totally flummoxed by it all ("A SHEEP!?!?! We didn't see a sheep!" That's the point, dear!...). She eventually catches on and begins making progress.

Victor gains ground. Passes Luke. Finishes. They're off for the end.

Jaime and Luke help each other. The girls finish second. Mother/son are third.

Tammy/Victor win.

Yay.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
It WAS a pretty boring finale.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
This TAR season seemed so less intense...tasks were more simple and last night was too easy....I wanted more. :mad:

Well, I am glad Tammy and victor won.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The final TAR episode always seems like a letdown. They've been through so much that by the time it all wraps, it just kind of fizzles away. Jump on the super-huge bathmat. Hug Phil. Pan the crowd of losers ("Who the hell was THAT?!?! I don't remember them!!!").

Onto TAR 15.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts