Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we determined previously that the Jergens seemed to work the best? I'm wearing capris today and am blinding people with my white legs. ;)

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
I hear you...I am worrying about wearing a dress/skirt to ds graduation and these legs have not seen sunlight since last year!!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
jergens is the only one i've used that didn't make me look like an oompa loompa.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Kel. I'll let you know how it goes. I don't want to end up Seamus' color or a fox red. lol

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Jergans is good but you have to use it several days faithfully before you notice much color.
Bare Essentials makes an excellent one(best I've EVER tried) but it is RATHER pricey . You notice a change in 2 or 3 hours.
I like banana boat. It is a brown color cream so you can see exactly where you've put it. You have to reapply every few days or you lose it.
Buy some rubber gloves for your hands.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I use latex gloves. I remember the orange palm days of years past. lol

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I like the Aveeno. You have to use it everyday to keep the color, but its nice. Not orange (except your hands).

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Even though I get Neutrogena and Aveeno products for free I use Jergens :eek: It just looks more natural on my freakishly white skin.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I did use jergens long ago...this year I decided to try the tanning bed and amazingly my always white leg got some colour!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
My girlfriend gave me a sample of the Jergens facial moisturizer one. I've been using it for a week and it looks really natural. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts