Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Both are very handsome boys but there is a BIG difference is size! I guess I never realized how huge our sweet Tankie is. Orson is close to Boo's size, she weighs in at 65, and Rush is 73.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Cool, though, how they worked out that 60/40 split on the loveseat!!!!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Such handsome boys. I think that will be the same with Sedona and Keegan; Sedona was a much larger puppy with bigger paws. Keegan I am pretty sure will be a smaller lab.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Black dogs in a white couch! wow you really don´t care much about your couch do you? LOL

Homer is also a very petit dog. He is barely the same size as Misha, which is also a small girl. I guess it´s because of his heart murmur that he didn´t grow as he should have (and genes, coming from british bloodlines)

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
They're like those babushka dolls, similar in looks but different sizes.

Handsome boys.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Black dogs in a white couch! wow you really don´t care much about your couch do you? LOL
The sofas are leather. Believe it or not they are about 20 years old and look about the same as when we got them. They have had dogs all over them for those 20 years as well. Cleans up beautifully and hardly a nail nick in them.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Wow, I had no idea Tank was such a....Tank (sorry for the silly pun), but he really is! Very much a size differance there, but goodness are they both cute.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts