Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and doing very well. The doc that took care of him this go round is the one that took care of him initially for his encephalitis. When we left he said that if any dog deserved to live a long life it was Tank.

He is asleep on the floor after having a nice dinner, lots of cookies, an icing of his stapled chest, and all his meds.

I was going to go to Michigan for MOthers day weekend but I think I will postpone. I think SU could handle it but I don't think he would be comfortable with it. He is so used to me being the nursemaid :)

I think I have mental exhaustion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what is the cure?

·
Registered
745 Posts
The Texas Tank said:
...I think I have mental exhaustion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what is the cure?
I think some Tank kisses would go a long way. ;)

I am so glad to hear he is home and resting. May he heal quickly and eat you out of house and home once again. :D He is obviously a very special pup and one of my favorite JL celebs. ;)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
A nice cuddle with your pup, and a good night sleep! Take care you have all been through alot! :angel:

·
Registered
868 Posts
May the good news continue. Mother's day with the Tank sounds like a perfect day to me!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Glad to see this Tankie update and so glad he is at home and resting comfortably. This boy has been through so much and so have you!
Keep us posted on his recovery. Smooches to Tank from California :-*

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Ah Tankie is home. I am so glad that he is doing well. I think a week or two with no major crisis would go a long way on the mental stress so it is time to have a talk with your gang about some down time while everyone heals.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
The Texas Tank said:
and doing very well. The doc that took care of him this go round is the one that took care of him initially for his encephalitis. When we left he said that if any dog deserved to live a long life it was Tank.

He is asleep on the floor after having a nice dinner, lots of cookies, an icing of his stapled chest, and all his meds.

I was going to go to Michigan for MOthers day weekend but I think I will postpone. I think SU could handle it but I don't think he would be comfortable with it. He is so used to me being the nursemaid :)

I think I have mental exhaustion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what is the cure?
A couple of glasses of a nice wine and some Tank cuddles, Sandie. I am SO happy for you guys!!!

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I am so glad Tank is home & doing well. Give that boy a big hug from his friends in PA. Continued prayers for a good recovery. :)

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Gosh, Sandie. I just can't imagine the emotional rollercoaster you all must be on.

Hugs and kisses to Tankie. :-* I am so glad he is home!

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
What good news to hear that your boy is home and doing well. (((hugs))) to both of you.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts