Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you just never know what is going to go on with this boy from one moment to the next.

He had 2 seizures today. The last one was Tuesday. I did not see either one today SU did.

I am looking at Tramadol and seeing that seizure could be a culprit. Don't know. I did not give him any tonight. We were wondering about the Adequan as a culprit but not seeing a relationship there.

Right now he is acting a bit weriod ..............................
just my gut feeling.

I am just going to go check myself into the funny farm soon and forget about my world for a while.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Oh no, you and Tank have been on a roller coaster. I hope it gets better.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Golly, it seems if it isn't one thing, it's another. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. God bless.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
The Texas Tank said:
Well you just never know what is going to go on with this boy from one moment to the next.

He had 2 seizures today. The last one was Tuesday. I did not see either one today SU did.

I am looking at Tramadol and seeing that seizure could be a culprit. Don't know. I did not give him any tonight. We were wondering about the Adequan as a culprit but not seeing a relationship there.

Right now he is acting a bit weriod ..............................
just my gut feeling.

I am just going to go check myself into the funny farm soon and forget about my world for a while.
Awww Tankie hope you are doin better...ya don't wanna send your mom to the funny farm!

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Sandi, I'm so sorry about Tankie's seizures. Scotty was on Tramadol for a while right after his surgery but we never saw any side effects. He's been on Adequan for a while, too, and again, we have not seen any side effects. I hope you can get to the cause of his seizures. Keeping him in my prayers.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Sorry for you guys! (((((hugs)))))

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
OH NO ! What next...... poor Tank.... and I feel bad for you too Sandie...... it is an emotional rollercoaster for sure...... you and Tank are in my thoughts and prayers........

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Oh geez, Sandie. Poor you, poor Tank -- it is just one thing after the next. I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Sending lots of hugs and good wishes. Dawn

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Oh no, Sandie!! (((((HUGS))))) for you and Tankie. How emotionally draining this must be for you... did the vets figure out what caused his earlier seizure?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh no Sandie, sorry to hear this. :(

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
You must be spent by now, Sandie.

I hate that the "s" demon decided to visit Tank while he's enduring all the rest of his troubles. You have my very strongest sympathy on that score alone!

By your side...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts