Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got scolded by my daughter for not taking any pics so I thought I would do some for her and post some here as I have been a bad mom and too busy.

Tank has taught the boy to relax on the furniture but believe me when he goes outside - it is Katy bar the door! Orson will run for balls, sticks, and snowballs until he drops

He weighed in at 61 pounds a couple days ago. Tank still has 30 on him. We brought him over to see his mommy and sister last week. It was funny because all of Kim's dogs came out of the backyard through the garage door at once - 4 of them I think and decended upon Orson all at once.....he sat there and peed on the garage floor - poor baby. He recovered quickly thankfully and tried to join in the brood but was a bit cautious After hanging with Tank and 17 year old Doofy 4 energetic labs were a bit more than he could handle :eek:

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
They are just adorable Sandy - you must be beside yourself with fuzzy love everytime you look at them on that couch :)

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww he's getting so big and handsome, just like his big brother! How's Tankie doing?
Tank is doing fabulous. I could not ask for any more. He will be 11 in May and was not supposed to make it past 9 years. He has had 2 grand mal seizures in the last 4 months but he does not seem any worse for wear because of it.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Where did baby Orson go!!!! He's growing into quite the handsome young man!!

Glad Tank is doing so well!

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
:)

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Awww what a big boy Orson is getting to be. And our Tankie, he just gets more and more handsome with age. Kiss them both for me, and keep the pics coming. I really needed a Tank fix.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
He's all grown up !! Where did baby Orson go ? He's used to his quiet peaceful lifestyle , I'd say !!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts