Just Labradors banner

Tank is Doing Better - Monday Night

1K views 16 replies 17 participants last post by  myfavoritedog 
#1 ·
Thanks to all for the good thoughts coming his way. The vet was in surgery all morning but she got my message in the early am and had some antibiotics ready for SU to pick up at 1:30 in the blinding blizzard. He is doing much better and much more alert today. We will continue Prednisone (thank the Lord I had had some in the House to get him through to today) and do the new antibiotics. She wants me to call on Wednesday and give her a progress report. If he is not totally improved we will add one more antibiotic to his med cocktail ;)

I am going to try to look forward to the first night of good sleep since Thursday night tonight.............cross your fingers for me that he will sleep through the night. Last night was up and down, cry some and up and down. :(

#6 ·
I'm gald you got the antibiotics, and I pray they do the trick so you don't have to add more. I'm sending you good sleeping thoughts, so sweet dreams to both you, and Tank!

#8 ·
I will keep the prayers coming. It reminds me of sitting up with our Abby when she was terminally ill and couldn't get comfortable. I spent those nights up with her and did lots of crying. It's tough. Hoping Tank is on the mend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.