1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all .....it's that time again !!

Saturday, April 28th at Ft. DeSoto Dog Beach and Park

We will be gathering at around 11 am until whenever

Anyone who wants to come and play is welcome !!!

Dakota and I hope to see you there !!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Dakota,

Mommy says she will bring me. Can't wait to see you again. Hope others come. But if not I am sure we will have fun.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mambo ...... :eek: what has your mommy done to you in your siggy picture .......

Just a note we will be starting at closer to 12 noon since we have some pups coming from farther away !!

See you Saturday !!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was decided to do the picnic thing again.....so whatever you brought the last time should be fine !!!

Can't wait to see you guys !! I am going to try to get there between 11:30 and noon.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Humor me please. :) I am 99% sure I will be there tomorrow. The picnic thing---are we supposed to bring for ourselves or like a potluck thing? I would hate to be the dork who did the opposite of everyone else,lol. I showed dd pics of Mambo and Dakota--she cant wait to meet them. :) She is a total big dog lover, though she pry wont say a word to any of the adults there, lol.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am bringing hot dogs to grill. If you would like another grill item you can bring that and it is just a potluck thing...something picnicy to share ......

Your dd will be in her heaven ...several pups from the other board will be there also .....

Can't wait to meet you guys !!!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
What is everyone going to bring? I need some ideas on what to bring. I think I brought Hot dogs last time. See ya tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm bringing macaroni salad...we have chips, fruits, vegis .... I don't think anyone mentioned deserts yet ...cookies or something ...

See you tomorrow !!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I can grab some brownies/cookies/whatever sweets look good. :p I have two cases of bottled water I can bring too. Looking forward to it. Now I just gotta remember my camera.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Julie, do you have enough hot dogs? Should I grab something else, maybe hamburgers? Not sue how many I would need. I will also make sure and grab some sweets.

I know I for sure will not forget chairs. Not after Mambo using me as a towel last time..lol

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I am so pathetic,lol--like a kid that knows they get to do something fun the next day. I have met moms from my moms board but I think I am more excited to meet my fellow JLers,lol.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mambo said:
Julie, do you have enough hot dogs? Should I grab something else, maybe hamburgers? Not sue how many I would need. I will also make sure and grab some sweets.

I know I for sure will not forget chairs. Not after Mambo using me as a towel last time..lol
I have 32 hot dogs but if you want you can bring hamburgers...I'd think no more than 12 or so.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts