Just Labradors banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was the day that Tal got his 4 month check from his HW treatment, and, thank God, he is HW Free! That is absolutely the BEST NEWS I could have possibly gotten today! We will test him again in 6 months!

I took Barney to the vet Tuesday because he started to limp. Turned out he had skinned his little paw and split his dewclaw a little. His skinned place is pretty much healed :)

I returned home from the vet, picked up Barney, and took them to the college campus and let them have a little romp! My happy boys!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
That is great news about Tal!!! We were just talking about you and his HW last night. I'm so glad he responded so well to the treatment. Barney's paw is just a memory now so he can be back to his ornery self too!!! :D

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the kind words! They are pretty much their normal selves! Last year was definitely challenging in terms of the furbies health--Tal's HW, Barney contracted whipworm, and Midnight had to have 4 teeth extracted! Barney must have injured his paw somehow while playing...but most important is that they are all healthy now seems like.

Paddysmom said:
Wonderful news! Now on to bigger and "funner" things! :D
more like "mischevious" things ! lol goobers..all three of 'em! lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.