Just Labradors banner

Talk me into this, guys

1K views 38 replies 33 participants last post by  joflake 
#1 ·
I've been without a cat for the last four years. First time in my entire life to be without kitty! Some of you may remember Mikka, our fab cat adored by all the dogs, who went walkabout when we moved.

Tud and I were on the brink last year of adopting an SPCA kid. (He was always the best kitty-picker-outer.) I really want a kitty around the house and Hunting Grounds again but I need a push, I think.

Start shoving, guys! :)

#12 ·
Dogs are in an incomplete family without a cat !

Dylan chases my cats in the garden, but once in the house butter wouldn't melt....

I should say that the cats now expect him to chase them and have their escape routes up the fence or under the gate planned well in advance so there is never any chance of him catching up with them !

Go for it Nance ....btw two would be better than one ! Just saying.....

#13 ·
Dogs are in an incomplete family without a cat !

Dylan chases my cats in the garden, but once in the house butter wouldn't melt....

I should say that the cats now expect him to chase them and have their escape routes up the fence or under the gate planned well in advance so there is never any chance of him catching up with them !

Go for it Nance ....btw two would be better than one ! Just saying.....
Awww! 1st statement I couldn't agree more with, Colin!
2nd statement... that's how we came to have Lewis and Clark at the same time. They were thrown away Siamese brothers and I couldn't bear to separate them.

:)

#19 ·
fabulous ... push push shove shove

it looks like we may be keeping both of the latest cat additions to the family - Arley is about 9 months old now and is a HUGE bautiful grey tabby
Rumour is about 9 weeks old and has a heart murmur she may outgrow - I suspect by the time she outgrows it (if she does) she'll be firmly entrenched in our hearts :)

it's been 9 years since we've had young cats knowing they might be staying ... and 14 years since we've had a small kitten out and about ... WAY TOO ENTERTAINING

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.