Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you girls remember bags called "The sak"? A sort of crocheted number, nicely lined? Large, medium and small sizes. I'll see if I can google a picture if you don't remember them.

I have a small one. Haven't used it in a long time. Absolutely PERFECT for my trip... can sling it across my shoulder and it's all safe and snug against my body. Got it out today, checked inside. Nothing there but a lip gloss and...

... a ticket stub from 2002 for the movie "Amelie". OMG! My Paris safety bag has a ticket stub from "Amelie"!

How ironic is THAT!

My French hosting sister is going to love it. I think I'll give the ticket stub to her.

:) :) :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was at Costco today and they had those purses there. I want to say they cost $59.

ETA: I posted the price just in case someone was interested in buying one.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was at Costco today and they had those purses there. I want to say they cost $59.
Ya think I should take my 30 year old Hermes leather bag with me? It's priced over $3,000 US now. Nah... that would be showing off and it really doesn't hold much.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Ya think I should take my 30 year old Hermes leather bag with me? It's priced over $3,000 US now. Nah... that would be showing off and it really doesn't hold much.

**** straight you should take Hermes "home"! And buy a lovely Hermes scarf to knot jauntily around it's strap while you are there. There is no showing off when it comes to Paris, dahling.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is no showing off when it comes to Paris, dahling.
AH hahahaha! You little beauty! That made me *beam*. THANK YOU! :)
(I'll be chuckling over that for weeks!)

·
Registered
15 Posts
OMG Nance, I hope you don't think I was saying your purse was cheap. I'm the most frugal person I know.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I remember those purses , even thought I never had one, but one of my favorites purses now is from "Le Sak" and I always get a lot of comments on it. Cool about the ticket stub!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Phew... I was worried I might have offended you. :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts