Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a lot of compliments on the photos I posted yesterday, especially this one of Seamus. Thank you. However, sometimes you just luck out. Seamus is difficult to get a photo of due to the fact that he often looks like he's been beaten. While I had him in the water yesterday, someone had a remote control boat on the lake. The boat buzzed Seamus and he lifted his head and looked at it. SNAP SNAP!

The guy was laughing until I released Teddie from the van and she went after his boat. hehehehehe

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
That pictures is absolutely gorgeous. You should enter it some where, I don't know where, but you might!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Your photos are always great. I swear my girls purposely screw off for the camera. I doubt I'll ever change my siggy pic at the rate I'm going.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Today was going to be black dogs day at the lake, but its raining and 42°.

·
Registered
900 Posts
It hasn't rained here yet, but it's looked like it wanted to all day.

I think that pic should be the next cover photo of the Labrador Retriever Magazine. I was flipping through it yesterday at Petsmart. Some of them were good looking dogs, but they weren't Seamus by a long shot.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
labby said:
Today was going to be black dogs day at the lake, but its raining and 42°.
Small hijack: How cold is your lake water? I'm itching to get water retrieves going again but dang the ice is just coming off.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its cold. The nights here have been cold. The few times Seamus and Teddie shook all over me, the water was pretty cold.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
labby said:
Its cold. The nights here have been cold. The few times Seamus and Teddie shook all over me, the water was pretty cold.
I'm not to worried about the girls but sometimes I get wetter than I want! ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oooo oooo oooo! Nice shot!! :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
labby said:
Seamus is difficult to get a photo of due to the fact that he often looks like he's been beaten.
Yup, I can most definately relate. Shadow HATES the camera. Everytime he sees it come out he tries to escape. When I finally catch him, he won't sit pretty and prefers to lay on the floor looking like I've beaten him...

Here's a perfect example:

Great pics, Laura! ;D

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Great pics, Laura. Can't wait to see "black dogs day at the lake",
This weather there in Mi has been little crazy. The rest of the week it's
supposed to be a chance of rain, but they say the weekend is supposed too be nice.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
what a great shot; I've had a few of those with Bailey (just right place at right time with camera!)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That boat cost him thousands of dollars. He couldn't get that thing going quick enough once Teddie was after it. LMBO!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts