Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
DAMMIT! It was getting to be fun. :mad: I spotted one last night that said something like: tag garths butt. I checked my butt in the mirror before I went to bed last night & couldn't find any tags on it. I thought it was strange because I'm sure if one had one's butt tagged, it would be a major PITA. :D

Checked in the mirror again this morning & still no tag/s. Now I guess I'll never know if I've got one. :(

Oh & the tagger? I know who you are & I'm going to go running off to the teacher & report you. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
DAMMIT! It was getting to be fun. :mad: I spotted one last night that said something like: tag garths butt. I checked my butt in the mirror before I went to bed last night & couldn't find any tags on it. I thought it was strange because I'm sure if one had one's butt tagged, it would be a major PITA.

Checked in the mirror again this morning & still no tag/s. Now I guess I'll never know if I've got one. :(

Oh & the tagger? I know who you are & I'm going to go running off to the teacher & report you. :rolleyes:
You know it wasn't me. I don't waste time tagging you I just
***smack*** you:cool:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I'm only pissed because you guys went to Daniel whining about the **** tags, which I'm so slow I never figured out how post anyway!! And just like that there gone!! I and others went whining to him about wanting more smilies and do we get them NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:mad::mad::mad: Actually I don't give a crap about any of it, but I'm not fond of tattletales!!:p

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
whiny fucking crybabies had to take all the fun away
You can call me a fucking crybaby, a tattle tale... whatever you please, but discriminatory speech has no place on this forum or in society.

Personally I had no problem with the tags until hate terms made their way into them. A line was crossed and I voiced my opinion.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I don't get the "tattletales" bit... the tags were anonymous, so no one was being "told" on. There's a bit of a contradiction here, since some people go ballistic over anonymous postings, but whatever. I didn't *get* the point of the tags, but maybe it was an In Joke. Say, maybe now I'll get a reputation, just like Nathan! :cool:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
The blame lies with the person(s) that used the tags for hate speech. I don't see where the fun is in calling someone a "***."
Exactly. I thought some of the tags were funny, but there's no room for terms like that - and if whomever used those tags thought they were funny they were sorely mistaken.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts