Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sitting here about to pee myself laughing, the tags in my roller coaster thread are funneh! =D

I am going to start reading threads just for the tag humour.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
OK - I have NO idea what the tags are, where they come from , how you get them there , or what the heck they are there for. The ones I see just seem to be rambling things that have nothing to do with the threads - what gives?

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
OK - I have NO idea what the tags are, where they come from , how you get them there , or what the heck they are there for. The ones I see just seem to be rambling things that have nothing to do with the threads - what gives?
Well - they are just excited utterances. There is a link on the bottom of the page on the right hand side that says "edit Tags" click it and add sumpin.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
I get it - kinda like tweets, only even less meaningful.
Here in O&O they don't have much use other than to be a little silly and blow off some steam. But in the training forum, for example, you could tag a thread that discusses prong collars with "prong Collars", or a thread about House trainging could be tagged with "potty training", "house training", etc. This becomes useful when a person searches for those subjects, the threads that are tagged with a subject will come to the top of the search result. It helps to streamline the search feature. We use tags on the Airstream forum I belong to to help make searching for items easier.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts