Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My oh so precious Chi is on it's last leg. I have to "wiggle" the cord to keep it going. I know it is only a matter of time. I take really good care of it and it only lasted 2 years (I think for $120 it should have lasted longer). I was looking at the T3's. They look pretty cool, especially the one you can use on wet/damp hair.
Did someone here have one? (I was thinking they did)...was it Kelli?
They are about the same price as the Chi but I think they have a better warranty then the one year the Chi has.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Yea, I believe most CHI's end up suffering from the cord issue. I have used few different brands over the years and the CHI has always won. The hair slides so smoothly through and it doesn't dry it out.
I was introduced to the CHI from my hair stylist who swears by the CHI. When mine broke I was too afraid of buying something else that I would end up not liking.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is where I am at right now. I HEART my Chi. My hair is so thick that it takes me at least 15 mins to blow dry and then I have to use the chi. T 3 has one that can be used on damp hair.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, that's it!
I thought it was you.
That wet/dry sounds like it would be so nice. I think in the long run it would be better on your hair not to have to blow dry and use the flat iron.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Technically.. if you have enough time to let it air dry for a bit.. but your hair can't be dripping wait.. i'd say damp more than wet..

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Technically.. if you have enough time to let it air dry for a bit.. but your hair can't be dripping wait.. i'd say damp more than wet..
yeah, the reviews I read said the same thing. Except one, where some idiot used it with dripping wet hair and she got burned when the water from the flat iron dripped down her back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts