Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I am already in a crabby mood I am going to vent about T-shirts!! WTH is up with the stretch one? Just like the jeans... I want normal cotton T-shirts in the lady's department!! ???

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I'm with you there - I was at Target on the weekend, and while I love the necks on the stretch tees, I hated how they fit.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I'm not a big fan of them either.

Karina- Reitmans has nice tees on sale right now. 2 for $20.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
what's wrong with the stretch ones? i think every tee i own is stretch

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I like a little stretch in mine, but will end up buying larger sizes so they don't cling too much.

Aim said:
I'm not a big fan of them either.

Karina- Reitmans has nice tees on sale right now. 2 for $20.
I like the Reitmans t-shirts. Perfect for comfy spring/summer, and can be dressed up a bit with a cute skirt, or down with jeans/shorts.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't like clingons ;D I usually buy a Med and the one I have on now is a LG ???and it fits fine now..but after a few washes, who knows!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Elcccch, I hate clingy shirts. I need boxy or I won't wear it. It's not that I have anything to hide, they're just more comfortable.

I buy my Tshirts in the men's department. You won't find a stretchy one there. I hope not anyway. ;D

G

·
Thats so funny. My niece was just telling me she has to buy her t-shirts in the mens dept. because they make the mens out of regular cotton and not stretchy cotton. Also, it seems like the womens t's are thinner. Junky~!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
kelli said:
what's wrong with the stretch ones? i think every tee i own is stretch
Aren't you a size 0?? :p :)

I like the stretchy ones, personally, but only if they're not TOO stretchy. On the othe hand, I have some of the Gap Favorite T ones and they've stretched out like whoa, even though I've been washing and drying them.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
I love the stretchy ones too. longer in length with hne nipped waist. not so stretchy that they are "tight" but so they skim your figure. I also only do moderate to deep v-neck or boat neck, round or crew necks look awful on me.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
O.K for those of you that love the stretchy ones, how many of you are under the age of 30. I am with those that don't like the strecthy ones. Unfortunately it maybe the age facture ::)

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dipete said:
O.K for those of you that love the stretchy ones, how many of you are under the age of 30. I am with those that don't like the strecthy ones. Unfortunately it maybe the age facture ::)
I agree and I am sure your size makes a difference! :p

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
dipete said:
I'm over 30.. but yes i'm on the smaller size in the frame catagory (how was that for politically correct?)

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
I'm on the fence here.

I'm waay over 30 and not of small stature, but I still like the stretch. If I wear something big and boxxy, then I look even bigger. Forget about the mens department; I look HUGE in them.

I do also like the tagless t's from Gap. Long and short sleeve.

I'm a sucker for a plain white t-shirt. In fact, I probably wear one 6 out of 7 days a week. I just love them with jeans (and I LIVE in jeans). People probably think I have no other clothes. I do usually wear a zip up hoodie or cardigan over them, when I'm out and about.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Well, I've got rolls to hide, hence the reason I don't like the stretchy ones. ;D I don't like when they cling, but I do like to show off the curves, without showing the rolls. LMAO.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Aim said:
Well, I've got rolls to hide, hence the reason I don't like the stretchy ones. ;D I don't like when they cling, but I do like to show off the curves, without showing the rolls. LMAO.
Oh - me too!!! Mostly on the back side. I HATE MY BACK!!!!!!! That's why I'll wear a zip up or something over it. :-\

1 - 20 of 21 Posts