Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What?! Where are you going? Did I miss it?
Nowhere special. We're leaving tonight after work to head up to Cape Cod with the puppies through Monday. Looks like we'll have great weather and should be able to get them to the beach. :) Monday Remy has his first refresher obedience class. And Wednesday night we have our first wine class - on Tempranillos. :D Other than that...just planning on getting the dogs out and about as much as possible, Pete's planning on doing some cooking, I might finally make those bug cakes from that pan Pete got me...oh and we got one of those instructional things to help us learn French so we might start that this week.

And of course...I will be hitting the treadmill on a daily basis. ;)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
We're leaving tonight after work to head up to Cape Cod with the puppies through Monday.
Where are you staying? I want to go back there so bad with the dogs!!! In one of those houses right on the beach with the loooooooong staircase from the house to the beach. :)

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your Koala has a big butt :D
I thought it was appropriated proportioned in my image. :p

jzgrlduff
Where are you staying? I want to go back there so bad with the dogs!!! In one of those houses right on the beach with the loooooooong staircase from the house to the beach.
It is actually my grandparent's house in Falmouth. My grandfather is deceased and my grandmother is in a home...so now my dad lives there. It has a fenced in yard and it is walking distance to the beach. Perfect for the puppers!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts