Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made sushi with a couple of my friends, one of whom is Toby's dad. Some of you may recognize Toby from pics of when he was staying with me! My other friend came over and brought her dog, Daisy. Toby and Daisy are two of Abbey's best friends, so they got to play together while we ate sushi and talked. Everyone had a blast and Abbey is pooped!!

Here are a couple of pictures:

This is the only pic with all three of them in it!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Daisy LOVES, LOVES, LOOOOVES it. Abbey and Toby were playing too much tug of war with it so I had to hide it, but Daisy found it again. I swear she was going to try to sneak out the door with it when she left!! :)
aww that is adorable! So happy that it's a well-loved toy!

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can tell by all the slobber on it that it definitely is well-loved, especially today! :) Surprisingly Abbey hasn't killed the squeaker in it yet, so it's held up pretty well, considering her history of amputating and decapitating her toys..! ;)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
You can tell by all the slobber on it that it definitely is well-loved, especially today! :) Surprisingly Abbey hasn't killed the squeaker in it yet, so it's held up pretty well, considering her history of amputating and decapitating her toys..! ;)
I'm so pleased!!! Milly's frog has no squeaker anymore (even with the replacement) but she loves it dearly. The ball with the handle has no handle anymore... but she loves the ball hehe..

·
Registered
601 Posts
looks like everyone had a blast!!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
What a great party! You are lucky to have so many friends with dogs. :)

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun! Did you make all of the 'kerchiefs?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Did you find Cadey's sticky rice recipe??

Great pics! Looks like fun was had by all. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts