Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG.
Are the Heroes just stupid? Really? Can't solve a puzzle even with a head start?

Keeping James? If it's a MCL tear, then it takes about 6 weeks to heal.

Was Rob mistaken to let Russell find the immunity idol? How dumb is Coach?

No new episode for 2 weeks. I may not care by then............

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Dumbest vote in survivor history...lets keep the lame one so we can keep losing immunity challenges and vote our tribe off survivor one by one. DOH!

When I saw it was a puzzle challenge I knew the villians would win yet again...I did [email protected] rob when he was covering his jewels during the blindfold portion. Next episode seems like it will be entertaining, a rob and russell show down...see ya later Russell.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Stupid, stupid, stupid vote. I guess James was wrong, Stephanie wasn't the reason they were losing (duh)! Hopefully the Russell/Rob showdown will breathe some new life into this season; so far it has been pretty predictable: Pavarti flirts with the boys, Russell finds the immunity idol, James gets hurt, blah, blah, blah. They need more Tyson interviews, he cracks me up . . . and he has been too quiet.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I can't believe that they voted Tom off - that tribe is so done!!!

The Boston Rob and Sandra are so smart and just destroy the puzzles:)

If Boston Rob and Russell worked together they could take each other to the very end.

Is coach even a real person lol - I almost fainted when he asked Russel to knight him LOL -

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
They need more Tyson interviews, he cracks me up . . . and he has been too quiet.
oh I agree...him and courtney are so funny. But courtney kinda annoys me with her whole eye roll...which I haven't seen this season yet. Anyway, Boston rob is too smart to have another power player go with him to the end...and that is the issue right now. Rob has everyone in his pocket except for Russell, but can russell pull off a power move with Rob watching his every move. I don't think so. Russell lacks likeability (is that a word?) or social skill that Boston Rob has, along with loads of charisma. The social game is the one thing so many good players fail at, and I think that is where Boston Rob charm becomes a huge tool for him.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Is coach even a real person lol - I almost fainted when he asked Russel to knight him LOL -
I forgot about that, I was dying! There is no way I could "Knight" someone with a straight face . . . then again, there is no way I would "Knight" someone. Apparently, Coach is still mentally in 2nd grade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts