Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stephanie got booted last night.....:(

So disappointing first to watch Russell from last season NOT win...and my fav player off all time gets voted out SECOND!! Freaking idiots!!!!

Boston rob better win this or survivor is off my list to watch. :mad:

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I loved Rupert and James when they were on in past seasons, but this time they are pissing me off. James was such a whiney-baby in last night's episode, not an attractive quality . . .

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I actually like Boston Rob this season. I've hated him on every other season of every show he's been on. Odd.

I still think James is ohmygoshsofreakin'hot. I think he was completely justified in his camp rant. It wasn't even that bad, people just don't like being told they've done anything wrong. He went nuts in tribal though. I want him to chill out so he sticks around a while because he's just so pretty.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I too hope Boston Rob wins. I can't believe how much everyone admires him in his tribe and even the opposite tribe.
James should have left it alone after Steph was voted out but he didn't ... and that last comment just really turned me off from him. It was uncalled for.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
K. Saw it on Megavideo. Thought Stephenie screwed herself by telling the team they had the blocks in the wrong order.

The Heroes team is nice and hard-working, but they seem awfully thick (stupid). Why when they saw the blocks did they let Rupert sit out?

Boston Rob has smarts and charisma. Russel has smarts but no charisma.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I too hope Boston Rob wins. I can't believe how much everyone admires him in his tribe and even the opposite tribe.
James should have left it alone after Steph was voted out but he didn't ... and that last comment just really turned me off from him. It was uncalled for.
Agreed.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
The Heroes are suffering from a case of Terminal Egomania. I think this last ep (I finally caught up w/it over the wknd) may have shaken them out of it.

I thought James was justified in calling-out Steph. But now that he's done so (more than adequately), he needs to keep his yap shut for a while. He's already got a large target on his back, thanks to his King Kong stature; the last thing he needs is for one MORE reason for his tribe to douse his flame.

And can we just ffwd to where Russell, Coach, Parvati, and Rupert have already been booted, please?

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
James was justified in calling Steph out, but he needs to learn when to stop. When he was at camp talking to everyone about her; his eyes were bugging out, his mouth was stretched into a creepy smile, and his voice had a screetchey, 13 year old girl quality to it. If I were him, I wouldn't bring up poor preformances or mistakes in past seasons . . . he made one of the dumbest decisions in Survivor history.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
James has always been socially challenged...just hated that he brought the target to stephanie.

And can we just ffwd to where Russell, Coach, Parvati, and Rupert have already been booted, please?
I agree!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts