Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UGH.
How dumb was Jerry?

I think I'm done until the end when I find out who wins. Russell is just that obnoxious.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
freaking idiots!!! I just can't believe how dumb the votes have been from the beginning! (oh except last week was just awesome) :)

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I am soooo afraid Russell's ego will get even bigger and he will manage to make it to the end!!!
If his ego gets any bigger he will have to grow, but I agree he probably will make it to the end (he does know how to influence and manipulate people). Its weird because the people that I liked in the past (Russell, Rupert, James) all annoyed me this season.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****! ****!

The Villains will now lose every friggin challenge until the merge. They have just slit their own throats.

And all Gerry and Coach did was help Russell get further in the game. It'll be up to JT to stop him now -- which I fully think he's capable of doing -- but still. All they did -- she with her hero worship and him with his idiotic philosophy about honor and valor and dragonbulls*hit -- was further Russell's agenda.

Have fun in losercamp, Gerry/Coach.

Rob did *really* well at TC. Some masterful speechifying. Talking Coach's language, chapter and verse. But subtly. It was a wonder to behold.

But all for naught.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Boston Rob was my vote for the final....and someone that can start fire with two sticks is rated awesome in my book....but I guess there can never be two leaders. Unfortunately I have to agree...this will lead the villians to tribal more than once. Russell is great at his game...even after the tribal with tyson Boston Rob had become paranoid. And Russell just stood confident, which may have been Rob's undoing...often people lean toward a confident leader.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
When Gerry was gushing: "Russell is in it to win it.." I kept thinking: Perfect, dimbulb. And you're lying down in front of him and allowing him to step right on your face and march toward the million.

In other words, Gerry, Why aren't YOU in it to win it?

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I would think getting rid of the "In it to win it" people would be a better strategy, isn't this the 3rd time she has been on the show? Seems like she would be a little smarter.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I would think getting rid of the "In it to win it" people would be a better strategy, isn't this the 3rd time she has been on the show? Seems like she would be a little smarter.
lol....what was she saying to the dragon slayer, something about not being good at being a villian. You will never win if you are always the swing vote.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I actually hope Russell gets to the final 3. And then LOSES to some one nice.
Good grief, when he did not get the million his first game, he kept whining about how he played the best game ever, that NO ONE deserved the million but him. The pompous little jerk even cried cause he didn't win. I personally would like to see him beat again when he is positive he is the million dollar winner.

The only drawback is that he does get some money. Don't want to see him win anything.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I was soooo mad! I love Boston Rob. He did a lot for camp and was nice to look at. He did seem sad to go. Jerry is an idiot. I hate Russell even more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts