Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I LOVE reading Dwecks recaps and look forward to them after each show airs...so I was looking for Survivors and remembered...Disney World. *SIGH!!! Go on, HAVE your fun...meanwhile we sit back here...in our everyday lives...on the edge of our seats waiting for your recap...but ALAS, it is not here. :'(

;D

R

·
0 Posts
yep he's gone and I missed lost this week cause I didn't have Dan to remind me it was on. :'(

I hope he's having fun but we NEED him here!
:)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
labby said:
Here's the recap: Mookie got screwed and was voted out. :)
BYE! Him and Alex man...jerks. I kinda liked alex at the beginning but after what he did last night: threatening poor Yao-man, voting FOR MOOKIE!? He needs to go.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
They had no business looking Yao-Man's stuff. I thought Jeff was going to kick them both out for that last night. What gives them the right to do that?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last ditch FRUITLESS effort to TRY and do something to save their sorry butts. Oh, and I LOVED it when they were hashing out this GREAT plan to try and make the idol known at tribal and then the girls (or so they thought) heard! HILARIOUS. I also liked how everyone just got made at the fact that they went through his stuff and really paid no attention to the fact that Yao had the idol!

I thought it was also funny that YET AGAIN at tribal, they get put in their place. That whole Jeff calling Mookie out about going through bags - AWESOME You could just see his face fall!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts