Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How much did we laugh at the James/Randy face off in the mud? We started giggling when they both mounted the platform. But when James merely ROARED at Randy, blowing him off into the muck with the power of his voice alone, we couldn't contain ourselves.

Also loved Sandra @ TC: Our machete. It just got legs and walked away.

I'm also amazed that people think their former (failed) strategies will work this round. Russell, your I'M IN CHARGE OF THESE MORONS stance. How'd that work for you last time? Coach, please. Your loooooooong stories about your amaaaaaaazing McGuyver-like escapes from near death aren't impressing anyone. And your whole play-the-game-with-honor blah-de-blah: Did that enable you to cash any million-dollar checks from CBS?

Thought not.

The only one who seems fluid enough to adapt to the changes in the game is, not surprisingly, Boston Rob. Who I expect will go far. Or as he would say, fah.

Keeping Parvati: BIG mistake. BIIIIIG mistake......

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best face of the night was Coach's when his 'win' was negated by cheating. "RROARGH! RRROARGH!! ROARGGHHH---huh?"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.