Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh Coach.

Coachy McCoach-Coach. Spinner of weird tales that sound like Jonny Quest episodes. Master manuipulator -- in your own head. Enough ego to out-ego Richard Hatch.

How I await your demise.

I can see it: Jeff goes to snuff your torch. But it will not extinguish. Instead, you raise your head and spread your arms and are bathed in heavenly light. And, grabbing your still-burning torch, you ascend to the heavens and disappear in a blinding light.

Only to show up two years from now demo'ing ShamWows on infomercials.

Anyway.

We begin w/Coach lamenting the fact that Joe's medical condition DARED put off his master-genius-amazing-crafty-cleverbeyondbelief plan to get rid of everyone, starting with Brenden. But never fear. Maestro Braniac is always on the case. And so he merely waits a handful of days and -- heh*heh -- begins anew.

Reward challenge involves breaking tiles, with the carrot/stick being a whitewater rafting trip. That Coach SO wants to do. So when he LOSES -gasp!- he's majorly pee-ohed. Sorry, guy.

And Steven is sent to Exile. Why they don't send Coach is a mystery. Maybe a few days alone would have taken some of the wind out of his sails. Steven struggles w/fire but eventually gets it. JT and Taj, in the meantime, get wobbly w/their secret exile alliance.

Immunity is the rope obstacle course and Tyson -- who's only got a smidge less ego than Coach -- wins again.

Dithering. Posturing. Back-stabbing. Shifting. Talking. Plotting. Planning. More talking.

Brendan -- KISSSHHH!! The exile-rs have collapsed.

Coach gloats in the ultimate awesomeness of his ability to masterfully control this game down to its most minute subtleties with only the flick of his amazing pinkie, even though the 4-3-2 split that he used has been around Survivorville since, oh, Season One.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I'm not watching Survivor this season, but I still read about it occasionally. Probst blogs on ew.com. He LOVES Coach. He waxes poetic about him in every post I've read.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I have to admit that when there are this many people around after the merge, I can't follow the strategy talk at all. Just vote already.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
LOL @ coach! the guy is a freaking idiot. But awesome vote...notice how the old Jalapao tribe just had to split the vote and any one of the old Timbira Tribe went home...brilliant. I don't care who goes right now but I would like to see Taj or JT survive until the end.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like Taj, JT and Erinn, funny enough. She's been just under the radar enough to possible slide from between all the mega-egos and win.

The rest can go home. The sooner the better.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I hope Coach is at home watching this season, and thinking . . . "Wow, I am a total jackass!"

I hope JT wins.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope Coach is at home watching this season, and thinking . . . "Wow, I am a total jackass!"

I hope JT wins.
Bahahah!! ! NO WAY! He's home congratulating himself on his utter awesomeness and powers of the UNIVERSE!!!

Or re-living that time he defeated the entire Tibetan army with a buttonhook in four feet of snow wearing only a thong.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Bahahah!! ! NO WAY! He's home congratulating himself on his utter awesomeness and powers of the UNIVERSE!!!

Or re-living that time he defeated the entire Tibetan army with a buttonhook in four feet of snow wearing only a thong.

LOL! YOu crack me up Dan. So when is the book or screenplay coming out?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts