Just Labradors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coach channels Emeril when it comes to cooking beans, except ups the eww factor by kicking the dish up a notch with copious amounts of swamp water.

And then leaving everything to simmer.

For the entire duration of a storm.

Blast until blackened on the bottom of the pot and serve with a huge slice of ego.

Bleh.

I can't wait for him to be nixed.

Both tribes are antsy about merge-time. The reward challenge involves tossing ceramic pigs. The Tim-tims win, but it's close. They get a BBQ at a waterfall. And Coach is content to let someone else handle the culinary duties.

Lots of back and forth with Steven/Taj over the idol. They decide to bring JT into their confidence, mostly because JT finds the damned thing himself.

Immunity -- Has to deal with broken tiles and sand and puzzles and the Tim-tims win again. The Jerkapinos are going to go into the merge at 6:4, and they're understandably worried about being Pagonged.

Joe/Erinn are sent to Exile. Joe grins with glee because he KNOWS where the Hidden Idol is.

Except that Steven/Taj figure this is exactly what's going to happen and -- holy Yau this is getting repetitive -- they create a fauxdol and put it right where Steven expects to find it.

Which he does. **yawn** Insert crowing and chest-puffery here.

Lots of talk among the Jerkos over who's going home -- including a notion that it might be really cool at this point to blindside Taj. But in the end, Syd is snuffed and sent home.

Next week: MERGE-A-RINO!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
How could Joe not even entertain the idea that it might be a fake idol? He knows how many clues there are and he knows how many times Taj has been to exile. How does he not put two and two together and realize that she would have gotten it on her last visit?

I don't think there was ever a serious conversation about sending Taj home. I think it was all editing. Why would you send her home and lose the potential cross-tribal alliance that she and Brendan have set up? Makes no sense at all. However, I'd get that idol back in my possession if I were her. There's trust and then there's just stupidity.

I'm glad to see Sidney gone. I don't like the pretty women who play the game entirely on their looks. As a woman, it pisses me off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts