Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh, Crazy Sandy. Crazy-crazy-crazy Sandy.

At one point in tonight's ep, she's sitting in a small pool by the riverside and blathering on about something, and between her accent and her crazies, I have no idea what she's saying. Even TiVo rewind can't help me.

But it's something about coming down hard on Sydney for using her good looks and model-charms to bewitch the boys into staying longer. Which is a fair accusation, but considering it's being made by Sandy, who is, at 54 or whatever, wearing a bikini top at the time (and the girls are sagging), it all rings a little hollow.

Ep begins with the Jerkapinos coming back from TC, where Coach is still hot under the collar for not being declared Lord Leader and Almighty Omnipotent of Survivorland. Because he's so used to that role. So he does the next best thing, tagging Brenden (who's already been ID'ed for leadership by Erinn) as kingpin. I'm guessing that's to make him vulnerable, so that once he's gone, Coach can then step in. Nevermind that doing so will then make COACH vulnerable. I suspect that this egomaniac has never had a vulnerable day in his ponytailed, Johnny Cash-shirted life.

Reward is a sandbag challenge of weight-bearing. Leader-Brenden drops out at 200; JT is done at 220lbs (tying Rupert's record from Pearl Islands). Anyway, soon enough, it's the battle of the estrogen, as Debby and Taj are the only ones remaining. And Debby collapses.

Taj and her Tintins win. Sounds like a girl group: Caesar's Palace is pleased to present: Taj and her Tintins.

RAAAAHHH!

Anyway. Taj and Sierra go to exile. Taj had told LEADER Brenden to clue Sierra in on their four-man cross-tribal alliance of brilliance, but duh! He forgets. Or never quite gets around to it.

So Taj must bring Sierra up to date. She's in. Taj gets one more clue to the Idol, and she now knows exactly where it is, so this part, at least, of the bipartisan bamboozle seems to be working, as Stephen, who has shown himself to be pretty weak both physically and strategically, is also onboard.

The reward part of the reward challenge is to raid the other camp, so the Jerkapinos lose a water container and a large bag o' beans.

Immunity - Run a maze. Grab puzzle pieces. Place them in order on a rack. Spin them to spell a phrase.

Tintins win again (shocking!). The Jerkapinos struggle somewhat with who to boot: Let'see... the adorable model who gives back rubs, borrows the boys' boxers, and sleeps topless. Or the scraggly Mama K who makes fart jokes, sports weird facial expressions, and repeats herself to the utter annoyance of all.

'Bye Sandy.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Boring ep to me. I think it was obvious to anyone with half a brain that Sandy was going. The guys of that tribe weren't thinking with the brain in their head in order to boot Sierra.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I only saw the second half. This season isn't exactly exciting.
Agreed. I said to Eileen last night: "There are still people in that opening montage of the cast that I don't even recognize!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts