Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BAhahahahahahahaha!!

<<gasp>>

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

<<Gasp>>

BHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!

"No, Jeff. I feel pretty secure tonight..."

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best blindsides ever, as Tyson the Chicken Frank is snuffed from behind and Coach learns that despite his posturing to the otherwise, nobody is there to actually HELP him win a million dollars!

Sierra plays badly, giving a wah-wah-wah to everyone who now 'hates' her and her style of gameplay. It's a bad move, and nobody is really sympathetic that her numbers aren't there any more. Why she doens't better spend her time trying to wheedle Taj's idol from her -- pulling on those Exile Alliance strings -- is a mystery.

Reward challenge involves lining up boards to decypher some letters and then using those letters to solve a puzzle. How I wish they wouldn't show the answer in revealing how the challenge works.

Stephen is sent to Exile, just in case there's one more idol to replace the now-souvenier one that went home w/Brendan. There's not. So he's out there for naught.

Immunity involves a game of shuffleboard. Coach/JT/Stephen all opt for pizza instead. Sierra makes a run of it to possibly win, but she's knocked out by Debbie. The Warrior Alliance is all set.

Until.

Stephen, bless his pointy head, figures out that an immunity-less TysonChickenFrank is a good oppty to snuff him.

And that's exactly what happens.

Leading to one of the best smile-to-frown transformations in Survivor history. Actually, there are two of them, as Coach realizes that his powerbase isn't so thrillled bowing down to his awesome awesomeness anymore.

And next week? Well li'l Sierra, who everyone dissed, becomes the fulcrum to a 3:3 split. I dislike her and don't think she should win, owing to some really bad gameplay, but I do like her zero to hero arc.

I would make Coach G-R-O-V-E-L for forgiveness.

And then snuff him anyway.....

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Great ep. I'm not a Sierra fan but Tyson was just mean. Karma is a ***** and boy was he ***** slapped. lol

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I'm pro-Sierra, only due to the fact that my hatred for The Warrior Alliance so runs deeply that it scares me a little, but come on, let's try to work a deal, not just sit around and whine about how your alliance wasn't really a bad alliance and she deserves another chance to prove what kind of person she is. Never once talked to Taj and that seemed so obvious.

Tyson was a miserable human being but at least you knew where he stood. The biggest backstabber in the game is happy-go-lucky JT. He's lied to every alliance he's been a part of, with the exception of Steven. Others will eventually come to realize that.

But how smart is Steven? That little nudge to JT about how JT should be the one to make the big run during the immunity challenges was throwing red meat in front of a lion. Totally manipulated JT and he never even knew it. Steven is the brains in this game, nobody seems to know it, and everybody likes him. He's my favorite at this point.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You may be onto something. Stephen IS crafty. And best yet, he's hiding under a cover of being a total nebbish.

Hmmmmmmmmm....

Certainly worth watching.

Erinn is playing a similar game, substituting mild-mannered for nebbish. But she may be equally as successful.

Funny how a not-so-interesting season has suddenly become interesting.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
ummm, where do they find these people...Is coach lacking in his medication? He is crazy! Nice to see Tyson go, I couldn't stand him since day 1. He was so mean to people and yes I love to see Karma work.

I have to admit though, last night I was tired of hearing Seirra. When they went to tribal I was okay with her leaving because I was so tired of hearing her whine. But to see tyson go was awesome! I loved Coach's face and can't wait to hear what he has to say about the tribal next week.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Most of the episode was pretty painful with the relentlessly sniveling Sierra (whom, in general, I'm kinda neutral about). But I LOVED LOVED LOVED the blindsiding of Tyson - what an evil mean a$$hole. That definitely made the episode a good one.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Leading to one of the best smile-to-frown transformations in Survivor history. Actually, there are two of them, as Coach realizes that his powerbase isn't so thrillled bowing down to his awesome awesomeness anymore.
LOL That was great. I only saw the last few minutes but it was great. Just got back from vacation this evening.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I can't wait to see Tyson at next tribal. I'm sure he will be full of eye rolls and emotions through the eyes. He was so blindsided, best ever!!! I couldn't stand him. Coach, how is he not in a padded cell? I wanted to see him win the reward just so he would look like a complete jackass in front of the locals. I'm sure he would have been entertaining doing the dances and then I'm sure he would have wanted to teach them his kung fu he learned that was verbally passed down. **** the gods of survivor for not letting him win!!!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Coach, how is he not in a padded cell? I wanted to see him win the reward just so he would look like a complete jackass in front of the locals. I'm sure he would have been entertaining doing the dances and then I'm sure he would have wanted to teach them his kung fu he learned that was verbally passed down. **** the gods of survivor for not letting him win!!!
LOL...never thought of that! But you know he would find some reason not do his amazing kung fu right then. haha.
I loved how Jeff put him on the spot after the reward challenge by stating he never wins and Coach said, but I never did puzzles in the amazon. lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts