Just Labradors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What we learned last night on Survivor:

Loser, according to Lisi, begins with L. A big-fat L that she makes with her fingers. And waggles around. Loser-loser-loser.

And L just also happens to be the first letter in the name Lisi.

Blabberpuss Lisi has told EVERYONE in her tribe about the hidden idol. And so while she snores away, Mookie/Edguardo/Alex find it rather handily. Again, it's a turtle, but unlike last week, there's no kissing it.

The Ragus and the Dodos face off in a dance-challenge judged by three Fijian experts. The tribe-mates are given 2 hrs of Arthur Murray lessons (are there feetprints in the sand for them to follow? Left-left. Right-right-right. Cha-cha-cha!), and Lisi's forehead isn't high enough to contain her almight eye roll at how DUMB all this is. She can't see the logic in 'gearing up' for challenges and participating with all she's got.

And so the Dodos, led by Earl-Earl the Dancing Machine, win yet again. And they get to send someone to Exile. And it's Lisi.

She blubbers, she huddles in the rain, she dodges thunderbolts in the most karmic payback trip to Exile since Candace went there last season. She HATES it. Wah-wah-wah.

Well, listen, sugarcakes. Maybe if you DID 'gear up' for a challenge and helped your tribe actually WIN ONE, you wouldn't be continually banished there, darlin!

The Dodos enjoy a huge feast and singing and dancing, and Michelle in particular has fun with some of the Fiji tots who have joined the party. She and Earl are tight -- she gives him morning report every day -- and she's gunning (appropriately) for Stacey, worried that they're both interchangeable. I personally don't think she has a thing to worry about -- Michelle's stock is MUCH higher, IMHO, than Stacey's -- but it never hurts to be careful.

IMMUNITY TIME!! The challenge is to hit targets with blowdarts, spears, and finally bow-and-arrow. Edguardo has already laid claim to being 'excellent at archery,' so hopes are high for a Ragu win.

Yao Man, however, another bastion of Dodo awesomeness, runs roughshod over the buff Alpha-males at Ragu. Using brains over brawn, Yao comes through in a BIG way!!

After losing yet again, Lisi has had enough. She wants out, and the rest of the Ragus are happy to oblige, especially Dreamz, with whom there is no love lost on Lisi. 10 minutes prior to leaving for TC, however, she has a change of heart. She wants to remain and play. And besides, DREAMZ is the more serious threat -- as he'll flip over to Cassandra's side once the merge happens. Alex is thrown into an absolute whirlwind over this news, and the tribe tromps off not quite sure what it's going to do.

Except, really, for Dreamz, who knows he's got to use a cholollykee to throw Lisi under the bus before she has a chance to talk her way back into the boys' good graces. He's amazingly effective and evocative at it, too ("I'm the genie, here to grant wishes!"), and the boys follow his lead.

Lisi is sizzled. She and Rocky can console themselves at how STUPID and TALENTLESS their old tribe was, especially now that they're gone.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
First of all, I so wanted the **** pork rind looking hat to go with her. **** it.
I swear watching it this morning it looked like before Alex threw the spear he looked over at Ed and Ed shook his head. I thought maybe they were throwing the challenge. Dreamz made me laugh. I wanted to reach throw the computer and slap Lisi everytime I saw her.
Once again YaoMan has agrivated me this week. AGHHH can we say get rid of him loud enough.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Good lord!! Don't you all want to smack her?! She admits that she doesn't care about challenges and thinks it's stupid to get all worked up over them, and then when they lose....it's EVERYONE ELSE'S fault. What a flaky, loud mouth, stupid @#$!%

I'm so glad they voted her off. And Dreamz was just cracking me up! :D

And I was totally clapping for Yao Man!!!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I said to SU that even for a separate prize purse of a million dollars, I wouldn't have put that hat on my head. After 20 days on that skeevy, greazy mop, who KNOWS what kind of critters are crawling around in there. Blehghghghghghghghg. Maybe the HAT was the source of Lisi's stupid -- like those earwigs that crawled into Checkov's ears on Star Trek.

YaoMan has agrivated me this week. AGHHH can we say get rid of him loud enough
Really? Geez, I love Yao!!

My dream Final Four: Earl/Yao/Michelle/Dreamz. With the million going to Earl.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I missed it this week. We were out buying a new tv and forgot it was on. What is the deal with Lisi? There is always somebody who doesn't really want to be there. I don't get it. You have to go through months of interviews, you've clearly been watching the show for years, and then all of a sudden you're not into it anymore. What is with that?

I do love watching little Yao come through in the challenges. He was not my favorite early on but he's growing on me. I'd like to like Earl but I think he's pretty capable of pulling some fast ones and I don't quite trust him.

Thanks for the recap.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
dweck said:
My dream Final Four: Earl/Yao/Michelle/Dreamz. With the million going to Earl.
No way. Alex, Ed, Earl and Ill give you Michelle. Yuck at Dreamz and double yuck with Yao.
That old man is toast as soon as they play the II.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Loser, according to Lisi, begins with L. A big-fat L that she makes with her fingers. And waggles around. Loser-loser-loser.
And is pronounced La-who-zer. I am so glad she is gone. I could not believe she felt "giving all at challenges and getting all worked up about winning" was NOT the purpose of being there and wasn't necessary. ::) And if she REALLY wanted to stay after all --- has she never watched this show before? Others have said they want to leave and then rally back and change their minds. And at tribal they fight to stay claiming momentarily being overwhelmed by the elements, sickness, hunger, dehydration, etc...but now they are back in full fighting force. Lisi? "I'm not sure." "I dunno." "Can I catch a break?" "It changes minute to minute"... ::) Yup! That's the way to convince your teammates that you'll be beneficial to them. Idjit!!! Buh-bye!

Yao-man! Woo! I'm really liking him. Started with the fake idol and he sure is a decent marksman.

That old man is toast as soon as they play the II.
Good point. He is trying to fool his own tribemates. THAT won't go over well. Didn't think of that!

I really am bored with this show now tho. I hope they move it to a colder climate in a season or two as I heard rumored. Might shake things up a bit and change the dynamics.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
I really am bored with this show now tho. I hope they move it to a colder climate in a season or two as I heard rumored. Might shake things up a bit and change the dynamics.
They wont hear of that. No way could women run around scantly clothed in freezing temps. Thats why they pick the warm places.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My vote is still on a bench with newspaper blankets in the middle of Central Park in January with $1.45 in their pockets. Now THAT's surviving!!!!!!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
They've been rumoring to do cold weather survivor for years. Too dangerous I think for it to actually happen. You can cool down easier than you can warm up, so it will prolly stay in warm climates.

I like Yao but don't think he'll go very far. I'm rooting for Alex just because he's hot. ;)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Yao was awesome last night...first the blow dart, okay I said he was lucky, then the spear, wow I said, but still I think the wind helped, but then the arrow....I knew he would flunk out on that one, but No, he won again!!!! What an amazing old man!!! I think he will be gone soon after the merger though. Who knew an old guy would beat out all the young buff men. hehe.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Ok - Does anyone else get the feeling that Lisi is a LITTLE off her rocker here? I mean the way she was going back and forth SERIOUSLY made me think she has bipolar tendencies!

Oh well...another worthless one gone...makes for a good episode.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
SamIAmSIL said:
Ok - Does anyone else get the feeling that Lisi is a LITTLE off her rocker here? I mean the way she was going back and forth SERIOUSLY made me think she has bipolar tendencies!

Oh well...another worthless one gone...makes for a good episode.
Heck, I've known bipolar people who were more stable than her. She's a fruitcake.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts